Should I report the dog bite or attack?

Yes. The attack should be reported to your local animal control center and/or police department. Please take a business card or other contact information from the officer you speak with. The animal may need to be quarantined, and the Animal Control Office can help determine if the animal has been vaccinated against Rabies. If you do not find this out, you may need to undergo a series of potentially painful rabies shots.

Main Text

Sub Text

Adam David Sorrells Clients’ Choice Award 2014 Adam David Sorrells Reviews out of 29 reviews Adam David Sorrells Clients’ Choice Award 2018

Chico Personal Injury Attorney